Thursday, January 2, 2014

More Etsy Djinn Finds

Because I just can't with the blatant scams online.

This "Djinn Spirit/Entity Offerings" looks an awfully lot like three bags of glitter. And the Vampire Offerings are bags of red sand.

This "haunted old Vampire altar board! See our dolls djinn ring witchcraft voodoo occult books metaphysical paranormal evp ghost everything else" (fucking shitty long ass title) does not look old AT ALL. It is way too shiny and that red writing looks like it was painted on yesterday.

2 Haunted old eerie possessed spirit dolls ! Oh come on! Now childhood dolls are haunted? I mean, I know I used to joke that my doll was haunted because it would random start making noises in the middle of the night without anyone touching it but that was just the battery dying. $329 for some old fucking dolls that someone claims is haunted by a powerful, magical spirits. No. Get the fuck off etsy - get the fuck all the whole internet right now!

That's it. I can't click the next button any more. I'm taking a break from "spirit keepers" and random possessed crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment