Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Is Zeus Potty Trained?

This Creepy Hallows site really is something else. I stumbled across it again while searching for folklore related resources and I just cannot believe what people are getting away with. I stumbled across a forum post that linked to this fuckery. People actually brought this.... thing.

The title of this item for sale is: 20 IMMORTALS ~ SUPREME POWERS AT YOUR COMMAND

Oh boy! You mean I can have my very own pet god!

I did not know it was this easy to control the gods. And to think, all I need is a shiny white ball and I will have 20 Greek gods under my command. It's only $500 too! WOW!!!!

I cannot believe the scams out there.

Listen, if you want to contact a god (to worship because you cannot control a god), buy a $1 candle, offer something simple like part of your dinner or a cup of water/milk/wine/etc. and invite that god to your home. Tell him or her that you are interesting in possibly worshiping and working with them. The gods can help you with things like money and love but not in the way this site is making it out to be. You cannot control a god but you can form a relationship with them FOR FREE. Fuck. You don't even need a $1 candle. Just give the god some water and say hi. That's how you get something started FOR FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment